Businesses in Carver County are continuing to see the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, including financial hardships. While there has been some financial relief available to small businesses, Carver County and the State of Minnesota realize that businesses are still facing challenging times. The goal of program is to continue to assist and stabilize business-es through this economic crisis.
Terms: Up to $20,000
Use of funds: payroll, rent, mortgage, utilities, payments to suppliers, property taxes, and other critical non-payroll business operating expenses
*Proceeds must be used for business purposes, and must not overlap for costs already paid for by other emergency assistance such as PPP, EIDL or other grants.
• Locally owned and operated for-profit or non-profit
• Homebased businesses are eligible
• Physical establishment in Carver County
• 75 or less FTEs
• $5M or less in annual revenue
• Operating on or before October 1, 2020
• Be licensed, in good regulatory standing, and compliant with state, county and city regulations
• Been affected by EO 20-99 or can demonstrate a loss of revenue of at least 10 percent since November 1, 2020
• Applications will be accepted (online only) starting January 1.
• Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, but businesses must apply in priority order as outline in the program guidelines.
• Applications are accepted on a first-come, first serve basis until all funds are expended.
• Upon acceptance of an application and required documentation, busi-nesses will enter into an agreement with the Carver County CDA.
More information and complete program guidelines can be found at: www.carvercda.org