- Building & Development
- Building Inspections & Permits
Building Inspections & Permits
The City of Watertown contracts with MNSPECT for all building plan review and building inspections within our community. Watertown’s inspectors are responsible for commercial and residential construction plan review, inspections during construction, and permit tracking. For questions relating to building permits, please call MNSPECT at 952-442-7520 or City Hall at 952-955-2681.
Call 952-442-7520 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to schedule an inspection.
Electrical Permits & Inspections
Contact the following companies to schedule an inspection:
- Dave Hucky, Contract State Electrical Inspector
Monday through Friday
7 to 8:30 am
- Minnesota State Board of Electricity
Permit Application Forms
Requirement and Informational Forms
- Building Site Conditions Policy for Erosion Control and Infrastructure Protection
- Window - Door - Residential